To migrate a WordPress website to another server, you will need to follow these general steps:
- Backup your website: Use a plugin such as UpdraftPlus to export all of your website’s content, including pages, posts, images, and settings, or zip all content of your WordPress files and download it.
- Export your database: Use phpMyAdmin to export your website’s database.
- Import your database: Create a new database on the new server and import the exported database.
- Update your wp-config.php file: Update the database settings in your wp-config.php file to reflect the new database information.
- Upload your files: Use FTP to upload all of the files from your website’s root directory to the new server.
- Update your DNS settings: Update the DNS settings for your domain to point to the new server’s IP address.
- Test your website: Test your website on the new server to ensure that everything is working properly.
Please note that this is a high-level overview, and specific steps can vary depending on your hosting provider and setup. It’s always recommended to consult with a professional or the hosting provider’s support team to make sure you are doing it correctly.